If Conservatives win the House and Senate this November 2nd – especially if they have a veto-proof majority – I have a list of things you need to do in order to be deemed to be worthy of the office. Others may or may not agree with my list, but these are the things I think you should make a priority in order to make your election – our hope and trust in you -- worthwhile.
1) De-fund every position that was created by the health care reform bill and revoke it immediately. This will ensure that the taxpayers’ money is not spent on administration of the bill that should have never passed because the vast majority of us did not want it anyways. Progressives love to talk about the “democracy” (i.e., majority rule) that they think is the law of the land, but when it comes to governing against the majority of the people with health care reform, they didn’t listen to the majority of the people. Remove the funding for every position created in this bill: every secretary, administrator, every computer person, every janitor.
2) De-fund every czar position that Obama has created. No more money should be given to people who have unconstitutional powers to create rules and regulations over us that we – without constitutional authority – have to obey. No internet czar, no food czar, no health care czar should receive a dime of taxpayer dollars after you are sworn in.
3) De-fund every bailout scheme. Any time the taxpayers of America are saddled with another bailout scheme – caulking windows to banks and car manufacturers – the taxpayer has no say in it and they are strapped with the debt that comes from it. Just stop that nonsense now. De-fund every scheme that the taxpayers are being made to pay. No more government involvement in business bailouts!
4) Do serious and complete investigations of the voter fraud that has happened during these 2010 elections as well as the 2008 elections – including this administration’s (and Eric Holder’s) decisions regarding the New Black Panther Party and their voter intimidation. Investigate every incident in Texas, Florida, Arizona, everywhere and anywhere in America there was voter fraud reported and make sure that there is someone held accountable. The American people no longer want their votes to be stolen from them, defrauded from them, their voices to be negated and silenced because – according to our Founding Fathers and the U.S. Constitution – we have the right to be heard. Those committing fraud have the right to go to jail! If George Soros is involved, the SEIU is involved, the ACORN people involved, throw them in jail! If Barney Frank is involved, Chris Dodd involved, Andy Stern or Obama himself involved, throw them in jail!
5) Revoke the incandescent light bulb law. We should be able to choose which kind of light bulb we have and the same goes for vehicles, washing machines, toilets, etc.! Get out of our wallets and out of our personal choices.
6) Remove Eric Holder as the U.S. Attorney General and stop all lawsuits of America vs. any U.S. state due to immigration laws. The States have the right to make their own laws. That’s set forth in the U.S. Constitution’s Article IV. The States have the right to make their own laws, to enforce those laws and to protect their residents – the U.S. Citizens – from anyone who will do them harm.
7) Make a law allowing America to find, drill for and refine its own natural resource oil, and any other natural resources that will enable America to build businesses here, make jobs here, be independent of other countries for our own resources and to be able to thumb our noses at OPEC nations, at Hugo Chavez, or anyone else who thinks that America should be kept dependent upon their country or company in order to have the resources we need to be able to function as a free and independent country.
8) Start impeachment proceedings against Barack Hussein Obama. He has broken his Oath of Office to “uphold and defend the U.S. Constitution” – not just once, but many, many times over with his socialist actions. Socialism is not part of the U.S. Constitution, yet Obama has made it his goal – nay, his life’s work – to destroy America and to tear down the very fabric of our lives and make America into a thing unrecognizable as a land of freedom and (dare I say it?) hope; a land where other aspire to come in order to live as only the freedom that America used to promise would allow. That dream, under Obama, has quickly become a distant memory and a whispered about “remember when”. That is not what he swore to do on his Inauguration Day. He swore – in front of the American people and the world – to uphold and defend America: America’s history, her freedoms, her promise, her goals as set forth by the Founding Father’s when he swore to “uphold and defend” our U.S. Constitution. He has not done that. He has done everything in his power – and some things that technically were NOT in his power – to remove America from its vaunted place in the world’s lexicon and to make America into a socialist third world power that is nothing like what we were set up to be. America used to be considered the best nation on earth and in less than two short years, Obama has changed that to America being considered the eighth freest country on earth. That’s not just wrong, that’s evil.
So, that’s my list so far. IF the new, Conservatives coming into public office will do these things, America’s freedoms will be restored, the faith of the American people will be renewed and your elections will be justified. You will have deserved being elected.
If, however, you go along and get along and do nothing of these eight suggestions, I see no reason to have elected you instead of any Obama kiss-ahem flunkie.
Do the right thing, Conservatives. Do the right thing and return freedom to America, return the purpose of America to the ideals of the Founding Fathers. Remember liberty and restore it.